Training makes a big difference in life
Some people define their life by their career, the amount in their bank account or their possessions, but, those things alone won’t make you truly happy in life. Instead, how you feel about your life is largely due to your mindset.
- Fit people are selfish with their time: One common denominator among people who are overweight and frustrated is that they do things for everyone else in their life but never take time for themselves!
- But, as a person who trains regularly, you are a little selfish with your time. You realise that you need time to workout to recharge your batteries and function on a high level in all areas of your daily life.
- Fit people acknowledge their accomplishments: There’s a big difference between bragging and accepting compliments. As a passionate fitness person, you are open to compliments and you are proud of your hard work, dedication and the positive changes you’ve made in your health and overall life.
- Fit people explore life: Fit people are always in search of ways to improve their health, their workouts and their life in general. By exploring new activities, fit people meet new people and challenge their bodies through rock climbing, hiking, trail running or any new sport. Constant exploration brings excitement to your days and something to look forward to.
- Fit people have energy: Working out and eating right will give you more energy. And, when you look good you feel good and you are more likely to take part in new activities.
- Fit people get right back up after a setback: Life will throw you curve balls sometimes but, as a bodybuilder, you keep your eye on the ball and hit it out of the park. You don’t let illness, weight gain, traffic, a stressful day or anything else get in your way. Instead, you stay on track no matter what comes your way.
- Fitness is a diversion: Sometimes we need a distraction. If your mind is racing with thoughts about your ex, your boss, or the economy, training will help you focus on something else besides your problems and make it through your day with fewer worries. you
How to enjoy life:
- Take time to have a social life and laugh as many times you can
- Get outside and appreciate nature
- Watch a good movie or a comedy
- Journal about the positive things in your life and focus on these
- Journal about the things you want to change and take action
- Volunteer and help those less fortunate
- Surround yourself with people you enjoy and mean something to you
- Minimize your time spent around negative people
- Get hobbies, if training is one, now add others that you enjoy
- Do what you love whenever you get the chance
If after all these tips, you still need extra motivation to train, make sure you enter one of my eight- week Fitness Challenges to win a three-night all inclusive accommodation for two (adults only) at an outstanding resort in Negril, Jamaica. You don’t need to have previous training experience! This programme is suitable for any level! All exercises have variations for low impact and beginner/advanced level. The focus is to burn fat, increase muscle mass, to become stronger and more functional. You will receive a meal plan to follow during the eight weeks, based on natural ingredients easy to find and prepare. You will learn how to eat right and you can use it as future reference in order to maintain a healthy diet. The training program consists of four days weight training a week split per body part, with a day of body weight exercises or plyometrics. Cardio vascular activity is also part of it. The programme will change every second Saturday and will be demonstrated to you by Manuela at Body Sculptor Fitness Centre. You can train on your own at the fitness facility of your choice. At any time you can log in to www.manuelafit.com to view all exercises with pictures and description.
Programme runs from 5 May — 30 June 30, 2012 and the registration deadline is 3 May.
This is a great incentive and a rewarding way to transform your body and to learn how to maintain it.
For more information about the Fitness Challenges and if you wish to register, please visit: www.manuelafit.com